Technical Product Owner
Technical Product Owner. Vilnius, Lithuania
We act as Digitalization Center of Excellence providing enterprise business applications and process automation solutions to Avia Solutions Group companies across the whole world.
In our R&D department we are looking for Technical Product Owner for HR systems who will be one of key players in Avia Solutions Group digital strategy.
You will be part of HR Systems Team and responsible for Applicant Tracking System (Dynamics ATS) or Human Resources System (Dynamics 365 HR) deployments in Avia Solution Group family companies. This will include the analysis, configuration, testing, integration with Payroll and other IT systems, planning and executing data conversion activities and knowledge transfer to IT Support colleagues. You will manage implementation scope and ensure the solution corresponds with the best implementation practices.
In this position you will:
- Configure Dynamics ATS or Dynamics 365 Human Resources solutions
- Develop extensions using Power Apps and Power Automate
- Develop integrations with Payroll and other IT systems
- Plan and execute data conversion activities
- Take ownership and write clean, easy-to-understand code
- Work in team where we help each other to succeed
- Collaborate closely with HR processes experts
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or any other technical discipline
- Have analytical thinking and willingness to learn
- Have hands-on software development experience
- Have IT system integration experience (REST API, Web services)
- Understand the Human Resources functions and processes
- Are good in using English language
Would be nice if you:
- Have Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions configuration experience
- Have Office 365 Power Platform (Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps) experience
- Have Microsoft Dataverse experience
- Have data mapping & data conversion experience
- Know Agile Scrum methodology
- Have experience using Jira and Confluence
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business aviation environment.
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth; foreign language trainings.
- Remote/hybrid work possibilities.
- Attractive salary and compensation package.
- Private health insurance.
- Gym, pool tables for your physical health and Mindletic for mental health.
- Children’s room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
- Work in first of its kind office building with real aircraft inside.
- In-house canteen.
- Free parking or Public transport ticket.
- Electrical cars charging spots near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners.
Salary: from 3305 € to 4132 € (brutto)