Scrum Master. Vilnius, Lithuania
Alright, so the story goes like this – 5 years ago there was a small team, who wanted to change the how aviation software market is established. We started with different concepts, tried out those in real operations and now we know, that we created something big, beautiful and really cool with the help of AI, VR and other R&D things. So now, we are going forward and devoting our efforts in Sensus Aero, that we and users believe in, and going into the whole world.
You may ask – what we have created? Currently we have a large ERP system with mobile applications specifically designed for aviation, which helps significantly the users and the business to thrive.
What are our plans? We want to go beyond and continue expanding our ERP until it covers every business unit, and we have one true “All-in-one” software.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders).
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- SCRUM methodology implementation, development in all IT department layers.
- Providing recommendations to internal and external clients on product and process capabilities and features.
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Motivating, educating project teams to ensure performance effectivity.
- Coach and support teams with their Scrum implementations.
- Keep all Parties on Track and Informed.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
- Previous experience working as Scrum Master.
- Good people interaction skills with the ability to positively influence teams and individuals.
- Experience in IT project management role.
- Experience in preparing functional and non-functional requirements.
- Strong analytical, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Scrum master certification is a plus.
What we give in advance:
- Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions for the aviation market;
- International work environment;
- Additional health Insurance after a probation period;
- Learning and development opportunities to further improve your skills;
- Gym in the office;
- Employee events;
- Employees' referral bonus;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Indoor dining room;
- Child's room in an office;
- Partnership discount system for cooperating companies.
Salary: from 3000 € to 4130 € (brutto)