Scrum Master. Vilnius, Lithuania
Alright, so the story goes like this – 5 years ago there was a small team, who wanted to change the how aviation software market is established. We started with different concepts, tried out those in real operations and now we know, that we created something big, beautiful and really cool with the help of AI, VR and other R&D things. So now, we are going forward and devoting our efforts in Sensus Aero, that we and users believe in, and going into the whole world.
You may ask – what we have created? Currently we have a large ERP system with mobile applications specifically designed for aviation, which helps significantly the users and the business to thrive.
What are our plans? We want to go beyond and continue expanding our ERP until it covers every business unit, and we have one true “All-in-one” software.
- Act as a Scrum Master and facilitate the agile development process for both in-house and outsourced teams.
- Guide and coach the team on agile principles, ensuring adherence to Scrum practices, and promoting continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with the product owner and stakeholders to prioritize and manage the product backlog, ensuring clear communication and alignment of goals.
- Foster a culture of transparency, collaboration, and trust within the team and across outsourced partners.
- Proactively identify and address potential roadblocks, dependencies, and risks to ensure smooth and timely project execution.
- Control the outsourced team's activities, ensuring they adhere to project timelines, quality standards, and contractual obligations.
- Maintain regular communication with the outsourced team, addressing any issues, providing guidance, and monitoring progress.
- Act as a liaison between the in-house team, outsourced team, and relevant stakeholders, ensuring effective communication and coordination.
- Drive effective team meetings, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the team's performance, identifying areas for improvement and implementing corrective actions.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices, emerging trends, and advancements in agile methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master, leading agile teams and delivering successful software development projects.
- Experience managing outsourced teams and controlling their activities.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum and agile methodologies, with a deep understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset, with the ability to identify and address project-related challenges.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
What we give in advance:
- Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions for the aviation market;
- International work environment;
- Additional health Insurance after a probation period;
- Learning and development opportunities to further improve your skills;
- Gym in the office;
- Employee events;
- Employees' referral bonus;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Indoor dining room;
- Child's room in an office;
- Partnership discount system for cooperating companies.
Salary: from 4133 € (brutto)