QA Specialist. Vilnius, Lithuania
Alright, so the story goes like this – 5 years ago there was a small team, who wanted to change the how aviation software market is established. We started with different concepts, tried out those in real operations and now we know, that we created something big, beautiful and really cool with the help of AI, VR and other R&D things. So now, we are going forward and devoting our efforts in Sensus Aero, that we and users believe in, and going into the whole world.
You may ask – what we have created? Currently we have a large ERP system with mobile applications specifically designed for aviation, which helps significantly the users and the business to thrive.
What are our plans? We want to go beyond and continue expanding our ERP until it covers every business unit and we have one true “All-in-one”software.
- Review and analyse system requirements.
- Write and execute test cases (manual) and analyse results Identify and track bugs.
- work closely with developers to reproduce and isolate problems and ensure bugs are fixed.
- Work with agile processes that are adapted to the team’s needs.
- Create reports to Manager and other stakeholders.
- Provide ideas for improvement of the testing process.
- Have strong manual testing skills including bug reporting.
- Exploratory testing.
- The ability to manage priorities.
- Be experienced with web-related technical skills.
- Have experience with JIRA, Zephyr or other management tools.
- Have experience with bug documentation and isolation.
- A good and effective communicator with development teams and managers.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of test automatization would be considered as advantage.
What we give in advance:
- Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions for the aviation market;
- International work environment;
- Additional health Insurance after a probation period;
- Learning and development opportunities to further improve your skills;
- Gym in the office;
- Employee events;
- Employees' referral bonus;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Indoor dining room;
- Child's room in an office;
- Partnership discount system for cooperating companies;
Salary: from 1700 € to 2500 € (brutto)Salary comment: We are open to discuss your individual salary according to your experience