Power Platform Tech Lead
Power Platform Tech Lead. Vilnius, Lithuania
Every process and every process step are very important in Aviation. Process automation and digitalization is integral part in Avia Solutions Group.
We act as Digitalization Center of Excellence providing process automation to our subsidiary’s companies across the whole world. We develop our solutions using MS Power Apps, Flows, Power Automate Desktop, Document Management System.
In our R&D department we are looking for Power Platform Tech Lead who will be one of key players in Avia Solutions Group digital strategy.
You will be designing and building no-code & low-code Power Platform solutions whilst working with stakeholders to understand the opportunity to utilize the depth of the Power Platform.
- Technical design, proposal writing and implementation of Power Platform solutions
- Working with stakeholders across organizations to help understand and implement Power Platform products & technologies
- Leading all stages of solution development, including requirements definition, design, development, architecture, testing and support
- Support the governance, security and maintenance of Power Platform Environments
- Develop canvas and model-driven Power Apps solutions leveraging Dataverse (Common Data Services) and connectors
- Fully understands business and user requirements and ensures design specifications meet the requirements from a business and technical perspective
- Share experience with other developers
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform, e.g. PowerApps, Power Automate, Dataverse etc.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft 365 including SharePoint
- Have IT system integration experience (REST API, Web services)
- Familiarity with SCRUM development approaches
- Be able to work in a team environment and enjoy proactively solving problems
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills and can communicate advanced concepts clearly to a diverse range of stakeholders
- Understanding of Solution & Information Architecture best practices
Ideally if you have:
- Any Associate level Microsoft certifications across Power Platforms would be deemed as highly advantageous, but not essential
- Experience with Azure Products & Services
- Experience with C#, TypeScript and PowerShell
- Hands on experience with developing custom connectors, Power Apps Component Factory (PCF) controls
What we give in return:
- Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions for the aviation market.
- Professional, passionate, and collaborative collaborators.
- International work environment.
- Health Insurance.
- Learning and development opportunities to further improve your skills.
- Gym in the office.
- Employee events.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Indoor dining room.
- Partnership discount system for cooperating companies.
- English courses
Salary: from 3500 € to 5000 € (brutto)