Power Platform Developer
Power Platform Developer. Vilnius, Lithuania
Every process and every process step are important in Aviation. Process automation and digitalization is integral part in Avia Solutions Group.We help to our subsidiary’s companies across the whole world to improve processes through automation and digitalization using Microsoft Power Platform technology stack: MS Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint and Power BI.In our R&D department we are looking for Power Platform developer who will be one of key players in Avia Solutions Group digital strategy.
In this position you will:
- Deliver services and solutions for clients using Microsoft’s PowerApps, SharePoint Online, Power Automate, custom development and data integrations
- Provide hands-on technical expertise to design and implement Power Platform based solutions
- Work in team where we help each other to succeed
- Collaborate closely with aviation processes experts
- Create Solution Design Documents (SDDs)
- Contribute to teamwork processes improvement
- Provide 3rd line support
- Have Microsoft’s PowerApps or Microsoft Flows development experience
- Have analytical thinking and willingness to learn
- Are positive, creative, with a can-do attitude
- Can work independently and in a team
- Have good English skills
Would be nice if you:
- Have experience with any popular RPA tools (Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Power Automate Desktop)
- Have SharePoint Online customization experience
- Have IT system integration experience (REST API, Web services)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business aviation environment.
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth; foreign language trainings.
- Remote/hybrid work possibilities.
- Attractive salary and compensation package.
- Private health insurance.
- Gym, pool tables for your physical health and Mindletic for mental health.
- Children’s room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
- Work in first of its kind office building with real aircraft inside.
- In-house canteen.
- Free parking or Public transport ticket.
- Electrical cars charging spots near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners.
Salary: from 2400 € to 3000 € (brutto)