M&A Financial Analyst
M&A Financial Analyst. Vilnius, Lithuania
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as an MA Financial Analyst at ASG’s Business Development division. As a Financial Analyst, you will play a key role in assisting senior professionals in executing MA transactions and providing strategic advisory services to ASG’s internal business clients. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment, gaining exposure to a wide range of aviation business models and transactions.
- Work closely with senior professionals in the execution of M&A transactions, including due diligence, financial modeling, valuation analysis, and deal structuring.
- Conduct industry and market research to identify potential acquisition targets or buyers for ASG’s internal clients.
- Assist in the preparation of investment materials, including board backs, information memorandums and financial models, to support internal client and ASG management engagements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop comprehensive financial analyses and present findings to ASG stakeholders.
- Analyze financial statements, conduct financial modeling, and perform valuation techniques to evaluate the financial performance and value of potential acquisition targets.
- Participate in internal client meetings, due diligence sessions, and negotiations, providing support to senior team members.
- Stay updated with aviation industry trends, market developments, and regulatory changes to provide insightful recommendations to stakeholders.
- Assist in the preparation of transaction-related documents, such as confidentiality agreements, term sheets, and purchase agreements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with ASG clients and Management teams, intermediaries, and other key stakeholders to support business development efforts.
- Support senior team members in managing multiple projects simultaneously and meeting project deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics or a related field. MBA, CFA or ACCA designation is a plus.
- Prior experience in investment banking, corporate finance, financial audit, accounting or related fields.
- Strong financial modeling, valuation and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other financial and presentation software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- A desire to learn and grow within the broader aviation industry.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business aviation environment.
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth; foreign language trainings.
- Remote/hybrid work possibilities.
- Attractive salary and compensation package.
- Private health insurance.
- Gym, pool tables for your physical health and Mindletic for mental health.
- Children’s room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
- Work in first of its kind office building with real aircraft inside.
- In-house canteen.
- Free parking or Public transport ticket.
- Electrical cars charging spots near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners.
Salary: from 4500 € (brutto)